Outdoors!!! Yikes


Sometimes you don’t need to go a thousand miles to find an adventure. Sometimes you don’t even have to cross your threshold. Sometimes, adventure comes to you. After all, what’s an adventure! It’s an experience that you never had, a challenge that seemed beyond you or a hurdle that you had to pass.

And at the end of that is the feeling of serenity, joy or plain-simple relief.

I have never been abroad. But I'm an eternal wanderer. Ever since my childhood I have been longing for and wandering about in strange, far-off places. First it was books, then came TV, and now internet is taking me to places I will never visit. I have trekked The Andes (fabulous place, breathtaking), sailed in The Pacific (that nothingness makes you feel so small), camped under The Arabian Stars (Oh that hypnotic numbness like you have drank a gallon of Whisky).

Agreed, it has made me weird too :).

Comments